Vacation Rental Reservation and Management
Easy, turn key rental services for your Vacation Rental. We provide personal service, with on site visits the day of check in if needed and availability during the rental period. We care for your property as if it were our own. We've got you covered , from marketing your rental to weekly maintenance. Our fees are fully customizable to only the services that you would like or need.
Full Service Property Management - $399 Listing Fee/Yr plus 30% of Rental Fee
- We take the photos, provided by our professional in house photographer. Gather the information needed to market your unique property, and then list on VRBO, Facebook, and the RFRE Website. Airbnb also available if so desired.
- Cleaning and Lawn services are co-ordinated. (Cleaning Fee is passed on to your guests)
- We collect the rent, pay sales tax or expenses and mail you a check. It's that easy! You just sit back and enjoy the income.
- We inspect the property after the rental period and insure that it is ready for your next tenancy
Ala Carte -Choose Only The Services That You Need
- Listing Only. We market and advertise your property-you manage your own rental
- We can provide consultation, staging, photos, check in services, etc. on a hourly basis.
Managing Your Property-Let us Help You Co-ordinate These Services
We can co-ordinate just about anything you need through our network of local suppliers-JUST ASK!
- Cleaning and Laundry
- Home Repairs
- Lawn Maintenance
- Dock installation/removal
- Home Staging
- Concierge services such as grocery or bakery delivery, welcome baskets.
- Delivery of Pontoons, boats, etc.
Long Term Property Leasing and Management
The moat and drawbridge around your castle!
Higher Quality Tenants
We will thoroughly screen prospective tenants for credit and criminal background through Rental History Reports, Inc. We also verify employment and provide income verification. Because vacancies are expensive for us as well as our owners, we also personally interview eligible applicants to help ensure only the most qualified tenant(s)
Our professional marketing techniques-including signs, online ads, marketing on our own website--this guarantees a property's exposure to the largest market in the shortest time. We are available to handle calls and emails from potential renters, so you don't have to be.
For additional protection, we collect a security deposit upon signing of lease. All deposits are maintained through our trust account until they are either refunded to the tenant upon the successful check-out inspection or are forfeited to cover damages caused by lease violations.
We conduct a move-in inspection with the new tenant using a property condition report and also take numerous move in condition photos. This helps develop a good working relationship with the new tenant and encourages tenants to take pride in their home. It also provides a record for the property owner in case that any damage occurs to the unit.
All rent is due on the 1st of each month and is considered late and penalized if received after the 5th of the month. Late notices are processed and removal proceedings are initiated if the tenant does not make arrangements for rent payment.
When the tenant vacates the property, a move-out inspection is conducted to determine charges for which the tenant is responsible. We make arrangements to have the work done, and ensure that the deposit accounting is completed properly and within required timeframe. We also take all phone calls from past tenants if the deposit accounting is disputed.
Homeowners Association Management
In need of a neutral partner in the management of your Townhome or Condominium Association.
Give us a call at 320.762.1050 or 320.237.2628!